Agreement with the processing of personal data
Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
1. I hereby provide consent to the company Professionals s.r.o. (Ltd.), with registered office at V Celnici 4, Praha 11000, IČ (Business Id. no): 25 720 724, entered in the public register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insert 64186 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”), to process the following personal data in the sense of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation):
- first name and surname
- company name
- telephone number
2. The above personal data (first name, surname, company name, telephone number and e-mail) shall be processed only within the scope of the provided consent to the processing of personal data, for the purpose of:
- Sending a newsletter containing information about new features from the offer of Professionals s.r.o. and forthcoming open days of new residential projects, with a maximum frequency of 1x per month, with the option of terminating sending at any time.
3. This consent is provided for a period of five years, with the proviso that I may request the termination of the processing of the above data at any time in a written communication sent to the address of the administrator, with the exception of data which the administrator must process for legal reasons for the essentially necessary period or for the purpose of meeting the obligations of the administrator or recipient of personal data.
4. I hereby provide my explicit consent to the above-stated processing. It is possible to withdraw this consent at any time, for example by e-mail or letter sent to the contact address of the company Professionals s.r.o.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Professionals, s.r.o., V Celnici 4, Praha 110 00
5. Processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator, although personal data may also be processed for the Administrator by the following processors:
- Software provider IBM International Business Machines Corp., New Orchard Road Armonk, New York 10504, 914-499-1900
- If applicable other providers of processing software, services and applications, which the company does not currently utilise.
6. Please take into account the fact that in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act you have the following rights:
- to withdraw your consent at any time,
- to request that we provide you with information about what personal data of yours we are processing,
- to request an explanation from us with regard to the processing of personal data,
- to request that we provide you with access to this data, and to have this data updated or corrected,
- to demand the erasure of this personal data,
- in the case of doubts concerning the adherence to obligations in connection with the processing of personal data, to contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.